Except, it's not really all that simple, is it?
No. Definitely not. So let's clarify a little.
- All meals, snacks, desserts will be homemade
- Kids will buy school breakfasts and lunches most of the time
- Once a month, we may eat out somewhere for social purposes (I think it's important to expose children to many sorts of dining out experiences)
- Social gatherings may hinder my plan but I will try to work around them (example: mandatory picnic with Hub's company)
- I am permitting the use of convenience foods (like canned soups, loaves of bread, et cetera) in my home cooking as needed, because these are often low-cost replacements in recipes -- but only if it makes sense economically and time wise.
I am just learning the ropes in food photography, so be patient as my pictures improve (and hopefully at some point in 2010 I get the digital SLR I've been wanting so badly!!)
All recipes are my own unless otherwise noted.
See you January 1, 2010!