Let's just say they didn't go over swimmingly in my house.
So they're still here.
I wanted to make sugar cookies for my sugary-sweet children. Then, I spied the apple cider packets in the pantry.
And I thought, "I wonder what that would be like."
So I made cookies. With apple cider mix in them.
I wonder if anyone will bravely try this "recipe" of mine...
Ahem...Apple Cider Cookies
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 individual packets of apple cider mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- cinnamon and sugar for rolling the cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar and cider mix. Add egg and vanilla. Then, add baking powder and flour.
- Roll into balls slightly smaller than ping pong balls. Roll in sugar.
- Bake ten minutes.