- Kool-Aid Play Dough by 50s Housewife -- About the only think Kool-Aid's good for! But this dough is nice to look at and smells nice, too!
- Fruit Dip by Andrea the Kitchen Witch -- Very retro, very tasty.
- Vanilla Wafers by Angel Foods Kitchen -- Homemade is always best!
- Peanut Butter Crumb Cake by Anne's Antics -- Peanut Butter & Cake in the same sentence? 'Nuff said.
- Neapolitan Cup Cake by Beat Till Fluffy -- It's so pretty! You've got to see it!
- Make Your Own Almond Milk by Eat from your Pantry -- She hosts Make Your Own Mondays meme that would be fun to join!
- Peanut Butter Crusted Sweet Potato Fries by Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls by Finding Joy in my Kitchen
- Coffee Parfait by HaupLight -- Not for the Diet-Conscious, but definitely great for a splurge!
- Grilled Parmesan Corn on the Cob by Jenn's Food Journey -- YUM! That woman is a grilling expert!
- Hasselback Potatoes by Neo Homesteading -- They look so good that I can't resist adding them to my recipe pile!
- Vegan Cheese Sauce at Penniless Parenting -- but note that Brewer's Yeast IS NOT the same as Nutritional Yeast (nicknamed "nooch") -- Don't be scared. It's really, really good.
- Homemade Mayonnaise by Stonesoup -- Something I've always wanted to do!
A new meme I'd like to encourage you to join: Vegetarian Foodie Fridays!
A new blog I found: Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project