Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bites Around the Blogosphere 5/16/10

Whew! Life has been BUSY around here! We just had a successful yard sale this weekend. I'm glad to be rid of lots of stuff and have some extra cash, but it was an exhausting experience. Anyway, it's Sunday. It's time for some yummy bites around the blogosphere.

Bites Around the Blogosphere is a weekly feature here at All Home Cooking when I share some of my favorite bites from other bloggers. I hope you'll enjoy them. Tell them Michelle @ All Home Cooking sent you. :o)

S'Mores Muffins at A Foodie Fairytale

Key Lime Cookies with White Chocolate at Andrea the Kitchen Witch

Easy Tempeh Tostadas at Bankrupt Vegan

Flowers, Bugs, and Babies at Cookie Crazie

Vanilla Ice Cream at Jenn's Food Journey

Blueberry Polenta Coffee Cake at kitchen meditation

Buckeye Cake at Lamp Unto My Feet

Herbed Yogurt Spread at What Megan's Making

Enjoy! See you back here later for a tasty recipe!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for featuring one of my recipes this week! :)

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails