Our serrano peppers are about two inches long!
Our crookneck squash are in full bloom!
Our watermelon plants are sending out feelers!
Our cherry tomatoes have exploded with fruit!
Picky Eater's cucumber plant has its first cuke!
Last week went well. I didn't adhere to my menu plan like I should have, but we ended up with some good eats. Here are a few of the things we enjoyed last week:
And here's what I'm expecting to prepare this week:
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Granola with Milk and Berries
- Granola with Yogurt and Banana
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Yogurt Pancakes
- Cornmeal Waffles
- Rice Pudding
- Baked Brie with Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Spread with Cheese Crackers
- Steak Fajitas
- Chicken salad wraps
- Deviled Eggs & Veggie Sticks with Dip
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Tacos with Cheesy Shells
- Black Eyed Peas with Bacon and Snap Beans, Cornbread, and Cabbage
- Rib Eye Steaks, Roasted Green Beans, and Potato Wedges
- Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob, and Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese
- Fried Tofu Nuggets, Saucy Black Beans, Garlicky Biscuits, and Green Beans
- Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce, Crusty Bread, and Corn
- Chicken Wings, Fries, and Salad
- Gorgonzola Burgers with Bacon, Cucumbers, and Corn
- Peasant Bread
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Pies
- Blueberry-Corn Muffins
- Zucchini Bread
- Dulce de Leche Brownies
Consider becoming a follower. :) I love followers and comments, too! You can follow me here and on Facebook at All Home Cooking. All Year Long. For more menu plan ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie each Monday.
See you soon, and happy cooking!