Here's my plan for the week. For lots more, visit orgjunkie.com each Monday morning.
- oatmeal -- with cinnamon & brown sugar, or apples & honey, or whatever concoction we devise
- Bagel Thins (my new favorite breakfast item) with cream cheese or an egg
- peanut butter & jelly on whole grain bread
- posted daily at 360lunchboxes.blogspot.com
- Pot Roast with some sort of bread
- Roasted Chicken, Wild Rice, and Steamed Vegetables, again, with bread
- Italian Potatoes (simple recipe follows)
- Tortilla Soup with cornbread
- Chicken & Noodles
- Steak Parmesan
- bread pudding
This is a simple meal that's filling and fast.
For each serving, you will need 1 baked potato, 1/2 a cup of meat sauce, and 2 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cut the potato in half lengthwise, almost all the way through (leaving the bottom skin intact). Slice almost all the way through the other way, 3 or 4 times. Top with the meat sauce and mozzarella. Bake at 350 (or microwave) until heated through and cheese is melted.
Have a great week! :)