Light and filling, this dish also goes together in under 30 minutes, making it a good choice for busy school nights (like tonight, so please forgive me for being so brief).
Rotini with Kielbasa & Veggies
What You Need:
- 4 cups cooked rotini (I used whole wheat)
- 8 oz kielbasa, cut into round "coins" (I used turkey kielbasa)
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Saute the sausage, pepper, onions, and broccoli for five minutes.
- Add the garlic and basil and cooked pasta. Cook and stir until the pasta is coated with olive oil and the dish is well-combined.
- Plate four servings and top each with a tablespoon of grated cheese.