There's a giveaway coming! Be here Monday morning, June 7th, to find out what it is. It's going to be great!
And now, onto Bites Around the Blogosphere. I really want to make a button for this. I have button frustration. Yes, I know there are people I could pay to make a button for me, but I'm just not ready to pay for a graphic for this blog. I'm still trying to figure it out for myself. If only I knew how to decipher those html codes...
Every week, I like to share with you some of the yummy-looking recipes that I come across on my Blogger Dashboard Reading List. Usually, I post this list Sunday mornings, but I was never any good at waiting. ;)
Here they are for this week:
- Roasted Garlic Spoon bread at A Year of Slow Cooking. I sure do miss her posting a new recipe each day. Now she only posts about one per week. Anyway, this one looks super yummy!
- Pizza Pockets at Angie's Healthy Living Blog
- Margarita Cupcakes at From Glitter to Gumdrops
- Spinach Pancakes at Crystal's Cozy Kitchen
- Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake at Dining with Debbie
- Banana-Cashew Balls at Fat-Free Vegan Kitchen
- How to Make Farmer's Cheese at Haniela's. Now I want to make cheese.
- Cherry Garcia Ice Cream at HaupLight
- Crisp Polenta Cakes with Braised Cabbage and Beans at Herbivoracious
- Butter Brickle Ice Cream at Lamp Unto My Feet
- Heirloom Tomato and Basil Tart at Meet Me in the Kitchen
- Red, White, and Blue Dessert at Mom. Undecided.
- Spring Vegetable Couscous at Pink of Perfection. A $5 dinner!!!
- Zucchini and Feta Flatbread at Simply Life
- Peach Ice Cream at The Modern Day Mom..in case you didn't get enough peaches around here last week!
- Tiramisu Cheesecake at Trendy Treehouse
- Hostess Cupcakes -- Homemade! at What Megan's Making
And just for fun this week, here are a few great giveaways you can enter! Note that I'm not affiliated with any of these sites; I'm just listing them here for your enjoyment. :)