This "recipe" is so simple that I feel as though I'm cheating you by posting it here. So make me feel better by commenting. Is this a new idea to you? Have you done this before? =D
What You Need:
- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed clean and pricked with a fork several times
- 1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey, ground chicken, ground bison, or tempeh, or beans, or...)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, salsa, sour cream, and cheese to top as desired
- Bake your potatoes. My microwave makes this easy work, but you could do it the long way in your oven if you prefer.
- Brown your meat. Or heat your beans or tempeh (tempeh, to the uninitiated, is fermented soybean cake. Don't let the name throw you off -- it's delicious. Try it at least once!)
- Drain your meat, then toss it with the flour and spices.
- Cut open a potato and top it with taco seasoned meat and whatever your heart desires.