Mandy from Mandy's Recipe Box asked me to Guest Post, and I was happy to do it. :) Check out her Baked Potato Wedges with Parma Dip.
Check out Mare's Refried Black Beans with Avocado & Fried Egg and Jicama-Cucumber Slaw at Meet Me in the Kitchen. Wow!
Fat-free Blackberry Frozen Yogurt at Neo Homesteading has my mouth watering.
Go and see the recipe for Pea, Parsley, and Walnut Pesto at Pink of Perfection. It's a frugal masterpiece!
OH MY...Michelle at Real Life Foodie Adventures has captured my attention with her Chai Spice Cookies.
Feel badly about indulging in too many sweets, but still need something sweet? Check out this milkshake recipe at The Fat Girl's Guide to Living.
The Spinach and Ricotta Pasta by Liana at Tomatoes and Basil looks scrumptious!
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Cookies by Allyson at Wee Veg look like the perfect lunchbox or after school treat. Yes, I'm already thinking about school, since it starts back up in just over a month. :)
What Megan's Making is a blog I check in on regularly. There's a recipe for Sugar Cookie Bars that are perfect for when you have a house full of children this summer. Turns out, it's a guest post, so check out Fake Ginger, written by Amanda. I know I will!
And now, for my latest award. Thank you so much, Yenta Mary at Food Floozie, for bestowing this honor on me. Everyone, go check out her blog for some lovely eats. I recommend you start with her Peanut Butter Pie. Go for the recipes, but stay for the wit and humor that abounds.
On to the guidelines for this lovely award.
1. Accept your award. :o)
2. Post the award image to your blog (right click, save as on the image) and leave a link back to me. ;)
3. Pass this award on to seven more bloggers deserving of a good Sunday back-pat. Don't forget to let them know they've received an award!
Only seven? Ick. I hate choosing amongst friends. However, in the spirit of the award, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't, so here goes...
- Brae at I am NOT a Volcano and Other Such Stories is working very hard right now. She's growing a human in addition to all her other baby human responsibilities and more. She hasn't been around much lately, owing to first trimester woes, but I hope she knows her blog is loved by many. :)
- Shannon at What's For Lunch at Our House blogs about bento lunches. Her creativity and dedication to fun, healthful lunches for her family earns her this award.
- Michelle at Girl Gone Granola is raising her kids naturally, growing chickens and gardens and happiness.
- Andrea the Kitchen Witch strives to keep unnatural "foods" out of the bellies of her family. I know it's not always easy, since it's my goal as well.
- Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom blogs about food, family, great deals, and more.
- Joy from Joy of Desserts has such a welcoming demeanor that comes through on her blog...and I'm sure in her home as well.
- And finally, Heather at Out of the Box Into the Kitchen. I've spoken of her before, I know, but it's true! She's spectacular. Down to earth and on the same mission as me: eliminating the junk!