Wow! It's such an honor to be recognized with blogging awards. I want to give heartfelt thanks to Heather at Out of the Box Into the Kitchen for nominating me. Heather and I share the same goal: to stop relying on processed foods. Heather, thank you for this recognition. :o)
Here's a link to learn more about the Stiletto Award.
Recipients of the Stilleto Award:
1.Display the Stiletto badge of honor.
I nominate the following blogs for the Stiletto Award:
- ANDREA @ Andrea the Kitchen Witch. Andrea also strives to eliminate processed foods from her cooking, and has some fabulous recipes to share. Andrea always has a kind word for a fellow blogger.
- MICHELLE @ Girl Gone Granola. Michelle does it all. She cooks. She cares for creatures. She makes wine. Yes, makes wine. Go check her out. Plus, she lives where they sell Aplets & Cotlets. Yum.
- BRAE @ I am Not a Volcano. Brae is a smart, witty, funny, creative, strong, sensitive soul who shares herself with the blogging world. Make sure you visit her on Tuesdays for Touchy Topics.
- LISA @ Joy in Cooking. Not only does Lisa post some fantastic recipes, she also takes amazing pictures of those recipes.
- AMY @ A Foodie Fairytale. I've just recently stumbled upon Amy's blog and it's great. Check out her tasty recipes. They're just my style.
- JENN @ Bread + Butter. Jenn's is another blog I've just started following. Check out her Guiness-Battered Fish Sandwich recipe. The photo makes my mouth absolutely water.
- JENN (another one!) at Jenn's Food Journey. I always make sure to look for new posts on Jenn's blog. She cooks --ahem-- healthier than I do and her recipes always look delicious.