We have no major events happening this week. Soccer practice Monday and Wednesday dictate easy meals, but that's all. I'll be doing some baking this week, as usual, and on Sunday, I'll end the week on a high note. I have a whole Southern cuisine menu planned for every Sunday this month, in honor of my current home.
Here's what's cooking at my house this week. Please come back all week for the recipes (many of which are my own original creations) and pictures. And for more menu inspirations, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.
- Gingersnap Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Cinnamon Toast and Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
- other days aren't planned, but will include oatmeal, oat bran, cereal, or eggs
- Meatless Monday: Bean & Cheese Quesadillas, Spanish Rice, and Refried Beans
- Tuesday: Penne with Italian Sausage and Creamy Tomato Basil sauce
- Crock Pot Wednesday: Crock Pot Meatloaf and Crock Pot Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Thursday: Chicken Kiev, Rice, and Salad
- Cookie Friday: leftovers for dinner. Cookie of the Week: Faux-Reos
- Saturday: Red Beans and Rice with Sausage, Corn Bread, and Greens
- Southern Cooking Sunday: BBQ Pork Ribs, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Iced Tea, Hushpuppies, and Peach Pie with Ice Cream
- Rose Basket Cupcakes
- Revel Bars
- Doggy Treats :)