Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3/15 - 3/21


This week finds me busy with appointments. Monday, my daughters see the dentist, then Little One has soccer practice. Tuesday, there's a doctor's appointment, and my daughters have a club to attend. Wednesday is my dentist appointment and another soccer practice. Thursday... hmmm... I think Thursday's free so far. And I have a class to attend on Friday. Saturday is the weekly soccer game, of course. And I'm fairly certain a child or two will be spending the night over the weekend. We seem to have become The House where all the kids go. That's cool with me. I like that my kids want to bring their friends over. It makes me feel all warm and cozy, like I've done something right along the way. :o)

Won't you please join me daily for my culinary journey? I promise low-cost, high-taste recipes to shock your tastebuds and please your family, little anecdotes from time to time, and lots of pictures. And just in case that's not enough, hop on over to the orgjunkie.com weekly menu planning carnival. You'll be sure to find something right up your alley.

Happy Cooking! Here's my plan for the week:

Breakfasts will include oat bran muffins, English muffins (promise to share this recipe this week!), fried egg sandwiches, and oatmeal.

Lunches are on the fly. Lots of leftovers for adults. Packed lunches for kids will include sandwiches, fruit,m veggies, yogurt, and baked goods, with juice to drink.

Dinners:

Meatless Monday: Falafel (MAY BE MOVED TO NEXT WEEK IF KIDS DENTAL APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE SOFT FOODS)


Tuesday: Sloppy Cheeseburgers (you'll want to see this one. Mmmmm!)

Crock Pot Wednesday: Crock Pot Pulled Pork (maybe on homemade buns)

Thursday: Beer-Cheese Soup and Cheese Toast

Friday: leftovers (Cookie: Oatmeal Cream Pie)

Saturday: Pizza (homemade)

Southern Cooking Sunday: Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Greens, Biscuits, and Sweet Potato Pie


 Planned Baking: Cinnamon Bread, Tortillas

6 comments:

Home Cooking Memories said...

Looks great!

annies home said...

sounds delicious

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

I love falafel :) SO GOOD! And I've been wanting to make english muffins for over a year now. Looking very forward to that recipe :) Enjoy your busy week

Miss Mommy said...

Any recipe for beer-cheese soup?

Michelle said...

Miss Mommy, I publish my recipes, which are original, on the day I make them. So come on back for the recipe and pictures of the way it turns out. :) Hope to see you back throughout the week!

tunamarie said...

Boy oh boy do I hope falafels happen tonight.

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails