I have 42 followers. :o) I like each and every one of you and am thankful for the support. I love that you've found something worthy of watching for on my blog. I wonder though: How did you find me? If you're reading this, and wouldn't mind, will you share with me how you came to read my blog? My curious nature would be so appreciative if you did. :)
Also, I'm open for suggestions. Is there anything you'd like to see here? Any favorite dishes you'd like to learn to make, that I could perhaps write about with step-by-step directions? Any ingredients you'd like to see featured? Let me know. I'm all ears. Or eyes. Both, really.
Meanwhile, how about something light and delicious?
Flavorful Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) over medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mash everything together, taking care to fully incorporate all the ingredients throughout the turkey.
- Form into patties (this recipe makes about 6 large patties).
- "Fry" each patty about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked all the way through.
- Serve on buns with your desired fixin's.