It's Monday! Time for another menu plan. This week, we have 2 soccer practices, a late club meeting, a dentist appointment, a soccer game, and family coming (my in-laws) from out of state to stay with us. They arrive on Friday and I intend to show their mouths a culinary good time. ;)
Here's my menu plan. Recipes will be posted on the day they're made. Please stop back by for the recipes and pictures! :) For more inspiration, or to list your own menu plan, visit orgjunkie.com.
• Oat bran muffins
• English muffins
• Cinnamon Toast and Hard-Boiled Eggs
• Granola with Milk and Fruit
• Tuna and White Bean Pasta Salad
• Black Beans & Yellow Rice
• Barbecue Pockets
• Leftovers other days
• Meatless Monday: Alton Brown’s Macaroni and Cheese and Baked Broccoli
• Tuesday: Turkey Burgers on Homemade Rolls with Oven Fries
• Crock Pot Wednesday: Tuna Casserole guaranteed not to include cream of ANTHING soup! And Slow Cooker Brownies for dessert
• Thursday: Leftovers
• Cookie Friday: Chicken & Dumplings for dinner. Cookie of the week: Fig Newtons!
• Saturday: Burgers & Ribs on the Grill, Cole Slaw, Pasta salad, and Beans
• Southern Cookin’ Sunday: Chicken & Waffles
See you back throughout the week, and happy cooking!