Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bites Around the Blogosphere

This is something I really enjoy doing: Sharing with you some of the best of what I've read in blogs in the last seven days. Here are some post I think you should check out:

Breakfast Burritos at Simply Scratch

Chocolate Beet Bundt Cake w/ Truffle Ganache Glaze at Always Order Dessert



Roasted Corn, Potato, and Chipotle Chowder at Andrea the Kitchen Witch -- I'm definitely making this soon!

Adorable Lemon Wedge Sugar Cookies at From Glitter to Gumdrops

Mocha Streusel Coffee Cake at Food Floozie -- If only I had all the ingredients NOW!

Lemongrass Soap at From My Motorhome to Yours

Grilled Apple Pie at Indigo's Sugar Spectrum

Cinnamon Swirl Bread at Out of the Box Into the Kitchen

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. See you bright & early for menu planning!

5 comments:

Yenta Mary said...

Aren't you sweet, including me in such amazing company??? That chowder, in particular, looks so good!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Thanks, Michelle, for including me in your bites around the blogosphere! I'm honored :) And I have to say, the chowder WAS really good, I'll be making it again soon, too!

Sharlene T. said...

These are so cool... thanks for sharing... love the corn, potato, chipotle mix... come visit when you can...

Twitter: SolarChief

Kim @ Two Good Cookies said...

Thanks for this round up! I just found your site and your great recipes and thanks for leading me to other great sites!

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

I saw the chowder one and want it as well...but don't feel like its a "hot weather" meal, so hopefully in the fall ill try it out!

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails