Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 8/16 - 8/22

Good morning! I hope this finds you off to a good start to your week. This is a big week for us, as our littlest family member rounds the corner into seven years old, and our oldest daughter attends her first ever school dance. She's even been asked by a boy. They're meeting outside before the dance.

Last week, I went hiking and biking, but also made some delicious foods. Here are a couple of highlights from the week:






This week, here's what I have planned:

Breakfasts:

  • eggs, bacon, & toast

  • overnight oatmeal

  • breakfast casserole

  • pancakes

  • quiche

  • bagels; fruit

  • French Toast
Lunches are packed for everyone except me. I eat leftovers or whatever I whip up in the middle of the day.

Dinners (in no particular order):

  • Grilled steaks, home fries, and veggies


  • Spicy Pasta Bake

  • Birthday Girl's Choice: Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, and Toast with Strawberry Cake for dessert

  • 5-layer burritos

  • Chicken & Pepper Pasta

  •  Broccoli-Cheese Soup & Garlic Toast
For more menu plans, visit orgjunkie.com. And for lunch box inspiration, visit me at 360lunchboxes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

a soldiers wife said...

I'm looking forward to trying the granola bars :)

SnoWhite said...

Looks like a delightful week at your place!

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails