Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bites Around the Blogosphere -- School Edition

I've decided to take this Sunday as an opportunity to share with you some great school ideas I've found, along with many of my own recipes. Please feel free to add to this list in the comment section if you know of a great lunchbox recipe, waste-free school lunch idea, or something else to make the school day go more smoothly.

Breakfast

Breakfast is so important. I hate to think that some children go to school with empty tummies. Here are some quick and easy breakfast ideas for busy school mornings. Some are make ahead and others are so quick that they can be whipped up at a moment's notice:

Lunch

Is packing a school day lunch box boring you to tears? Are you running out of ideas? Here are some blogs with plenty of food for thought.
After School Snacks
What are your favorite school day foods?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning my Fruity Breakfast Burritos, we love them at our house. You posted some yummy sounding recipes, I'm on my way to check them out now.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great links! I'm always looking for healthy things to pack in my kids' lunches.

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

i have those smore whoopie pies on my list...i think im making them for our church picnic, but small ones!

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

Wow! That list is seriously yummy. I bookmarked a few breakfast recipes for me and Mr. Groom!

Kelly Polizzi said...

thank you for mentioning my blog! you did get the name the wrong way round but it sounds pretty funny like that lol!

Jen said...

This is such a great post...I am forever trying to come up with new ideas for the hustle and bustle of school days! Thanks! By the way, I just became a follower! Great blog!

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails