This week's been slow around here, with not many new recipes to share with you. But here are three we made and enjoyed:
Messy Lenny -- Such a hit that we're doing it again this week!
Anyway, here we are at a new week, and that means it's time for menu planning. The timing's perfect, because I've got to go to the grocery store tomorrow and do my shopping. So, I've looked over my store's sales ads, and here's what I'm planning for this week:
Breakfasts will include:
- Greek yogurt with fruit and granola
- Scrambled eggs with veggies and maybe some cheese
- English muffins with fruit and cream cheese
- Hash Brown Casserole
- Breakfast Bagel Pizzas
Dinners. Dinner is my favorite meal to plan. I love sitting around the table with my family at night. Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Slow Cooker Lasagna with salad and garlic bread
- Beef Stroganoff on Egg Noodles, which I'll attempt to make from scratch without a machine
- Messy Lenny sandwiches on Soft Sandwich Rolls, cole slaw, and cinnamon apples
- Brew Stew (recipe will be posted this week), crusty bread
- Out to eat
- Chicken & Gravy over biscuits
- Soup (Broccoli Soup), Salad, and Bread sticks
- Apple Cake
- Buttermilk Bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snack Mix
- Fruit Roll-Ups
- Sausage Balls for FOOTBALL!
While you're here, don't forget to stop by and enter to win a loaf of Rudi's Organic Bakery bread. There will be FIVE winners and there are very low entries so far, so your odds of winning are great! I'll draw for a winner Tuesday morning.
Menu Plan Monday is a weekly link-up hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie. Head on over and link up your weekly plan.