Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bites Around the Blogosphere

Good Sunday morning to you! I've got a recipe to share with you a little later today. For now, check out these tasty bites I found this week:

Raspberry Jam at Andrea the Kitchen Witch, because making jam is yet out of reach for me, so I turn to others' expertise.

White Chocolate Peppermint Pie at Beat Until Fluffy

Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups at From Glitter to Gumdrops

Cherry Blueberry Preserve at Finding Joy in my Kitchen

Chicken Empanadas at Food for my Family

Coconut Chocolate Macaroon Cupcakes at Soap Mom's Kitchen

Haystacks at Veggie Num Nums

7 comments:

Amy said...

Those all look fabulous, thanks for posting them!

Sharlene T. said...

Oh, wow! I felt my hips grow from reading this and I haven't even had my breakfast, yet!... look forward to your next visit...

MamaJunie said...

The link for the strawberry fruit roll-ups is wrong. Can you please fix this? My kids LOVE these things and I would LOVE to make them from scratch! thanks

Michelle said...

Fixed, June. Thanks for pointing that out.

Jess said...

I love this series in your blog. I always end up finding new blogs to follow!

Samara Link said...

I love that you do this. It's a great way to learn about new-to-me blogs, and see new ways people blog, cook and do photos. I can't believe how long you have to cook a fruit roll up!

MamaJunie said...

Thanks! I too love finding new things to do!

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails