Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/1 - 2/7


My laptop died.


It's a sad, sad day.


Now it's back to the desktop, which lacks the portability of my trusty notebook computer. Oh well. I'm lucky to have one of each, anyway. Blessings counted.


My whole menu plan was on my laptop (for the whole month of February, not just one week) so I had to scramble to get them written down by memory before I forgot them. Happily, I was able to remember every idea I had. :)


Here's this week's dinner and dessert plan:


Monday - Spinach Tortellini Soup and crusty bread

Tuesday- Black Bean and Rice Sliders

Wednesday - Butter Seared Scallops over linguine

Thursday - Stuffed Flank Steak

Friday - Homemade Chicken Nuggets and Alton Brown's Macaroni & Cheese

Saturday - Chicken Divan

Sunday - Beef Stroganoff


Dessert this week: Vanilla Ice Cream over warm fudgy brownies


I hope my menu inspires you. Come back daily for recipes and pictures. For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that. Mine died yesterday too! So sad.

Unknown said...

I love Alton's Mac & Cheese!! Sorry to hear about your laptop!

Lisa said...

Been hearing this a lot lately:( Mine won't work with the wireless - being difficult- so I'm on the desktop too!

Your menu looks great btw:)

Windthicket Fables said...

Awww. I'm so sad for you! I just got a new netbook about 2 weeks ago, and I already don't know what I would do without it! I hate being confined to the desktop!

Kristen said...

You're menu sounds great! I'm looking forward to the recipes.

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails