So. I had oral surgery on Monday. I feel awful. But life does go on. And I was up to the task of cooking (albeit on pain medication). But I was only up to partial cooking. And this is what I made for dessert:
Brownies a la Mode:
- one batch of brownies, prepared (I used a boxed mix! gasp! I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate)
- Vanilla ice cream (one scoop per serving)
- Hot fudge sauce
- chopped walnuts
How it's Done:
- Place a brownie on a plate.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Serve. Knowing you can't eat it yourself, serve to everyone else. And wish your mouth felt up to eating brownies. ;)