Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick Momma Dessert


Day 34.


So. I had oral surgery on Monday. I feel awful. But life does go on. And I was up to the task of cooking (albeit on pain medication). But I was only up to partial cooking. And this is what I made for dessert:


Brownies a la Mode:


Ingredients:


  • one batch of brownies, prepared (I used a boxed mix! gasp! I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate)

  • Vanilla ice cream (one scoop per serving)

  • Hot fudge sauce

  • chopped walnuts

How it's Done:



  1. Place a brownie on a plate.

  2. Top with a scoop of ice cream.

  3. Drizzle hot fudge sauce over the top.

  4. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.

  5. Serve. Knowing you can't eat it yourself, serve to everyone else. And wish your mouth felt up to eating brownies. ;)

No comments:

*NEW!* Stay current on what's cooking!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails