We didn't get home from a meeting until after 8:00 this evening. Dinner had to be quick.
- 1 lb thin spaghetti noodles, cooked 5 minutes
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1/4 of a large onion, diced
- 1/2 a green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I make my own, a recipe I'll share another day)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
How it's Done:
- In a large, microwaveable bowl, combine chicken, pepper, onions, soup, tomatoes with green chilies, and celery. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Combine with drained spaghetti noodles.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 9x11" baking pan. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Melt butter. Combine with bread crumbs. Spread evenly over casserole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 425 degrees. Cut into squares and serve.