- I'm addicted to kitchen gadgets. If I could, I think I'd own every single one ever made. Just to experience it. I want all the pots, all the pans, all the bake ware and cookware and tools and small appliances and do-dads there are. And they're all on my Amazon Wish List. Hey! It's a WISH list. ;)
- I'm afraid of the Boogie Man. When I watch a scary movie (which I love, especially the older ones), I have to be under a blanket. The closet door must be closed securely. And my husband must be right next to me, prepared to cuddle me at intense moments.
- I can put together a delicious and beautiful recipe easily, but don't ask me to decorate my house or my body. I have no interior design or fashion sense, whatsoever.
- It's more important to me that the baseboards are clean than the toys are put away. Dirty baseboards bother me.
- I Can't Stand the way an empty toilet paper tube feels. It has the same effect on me as nails down a chalkboard. When I have to change the roll, I try really hard not to touch the tube. It can be done. Trust me. I know.
- Dinner at my house is unpredictable. It might be served at five o'clock. It might be served at eight o'clock. You just never know. I'm pretty bad at planning serving time. And I go off on tangents with my cooking experiments.
- I'd love to be a freelance writer for newspapers. I don't know how to go about doing it. I keep meaning to find out.
Upon receiving this honor, I'm supposed to nominate seven other blogs for the same award. I nominate the following seven fabulous blogs:
- Carrie at Ginger Lemon Girl. Ginger Lemon Girl is one of the first blogs I started reading. She's a gluten-free cook. I'm not, but her recipes are delicious and easily adaptable to my preferences.
- Alison at AliCakes. Have you seen her little cupcakes and other delicious concoctions? They're so pretty. I bake, too, and Allison has a similar style to me. I love seeing what she's up to!
- Joy in Cooking. She makes really cool things. Check out her pot stickers. Hers is a blog I will be sure to keep up with.
- Megan at What Megan's Making. I love her Husband Scale. It's a lot of fun to feed a husband and see his reaction.
- For the Love of Cooking. Her pictures are wonderful! I hope to get a newer camera soon and start taking some better pictures. Meanwhile, I can have all the eye candy I want right at her blog!
- Jenn at Jenn's Food Journey. Love her recipes and pictures. It's almost Super Bowl time. quick! Go check out her appetizer recipes. You may never go back to the freezer section again!
- The Mennonite Girls at Mennonite Girls Can Cook. They really can. Check them out. Good, hearty, delicious, beautiful food abounds here. They're so awesome that I'm almost intimidated to include them here. I feel unworthy. ;)
If you've been nominated, will you pretty please pay it forward? Here are the guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated YOU. :)
- Copy the award and post it you YOUR blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself (yourselves).
- Nominate 7 more bloggers for this award.
- Post your link to those 7 blogs.
Now I will go float around on a cloud of happiness and plan my grocery list for next week. :)